Here are a few ideas I have collected for YouTube videos and how to drive traffic to your YouTube site:
- Videos of your listings – virtual tours
- Videos of other agents listings
- Neighborhood videos
- Historic sites/points of interest/schools
- Interview local politicians
- Restaurant/Business profile
- Create a welcome video that showcases your expertise and always keep it on top of your channel.
- Testimonial videos
- Turn some of your cideos into a media kit to share with potential clients
- Create videos discussing real estate trends
- Create how-to videos for home sellers
- Create videos for home-buying tips
- Take advantage of video annotations to share more videos with your audience or link back to your website
- Make sure you include your full contact information in the video
- Include search engine friendly keywords in your file name. Example: “tuscon-arizona-real-estate-agent-yourname.wmv”
- Create compelling title for your video and sprinkle keywords in it.
- Link to your personal website at the beginning of the description of all of your YouTube videos.
- Use your targeted keywords in your video description and make it readable in bullet format.
- YouTube video tags are very important. Make sure to include high traffic keywords there.
- Respond promptly and informatively to peoples comments on your videos.
- Thoughtfully comment on videos that are interesting to your target clients to increase your channels visibility.
- Create video responses to other YouTube Channels.
More ideas include them in the comments section.