On Real Estate Coach and Trainer Kevin Ward’s website he shares a daily schedule designed to close 50 transactions per year. This schedule was developed by a panel of top producing agents that were doing just that on a regular basis.
1. One hour of script practice every morning.
2. 3 hours of intense prospecting every morning.
3. One hour of lead follow-up
4. One hour for lunch.
5. Half-hour calling sellers for price reductions.
6. Half hour of returning calls and administrative work.
7. Two hours previewing property or going on appointments.
This is basically the schedule that Mike Ferry and Dianna Kokoszka recommend as well.
“We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier